Are you ready to develop, plan, start, grow your local support?
Join us in the three-hour webinar focused on the next steps that the participating organization can do to growing your local giving with a practical webinar-workshop with hands-on activities this April 23!
The webinar: Growing Local Giving For Sustainable Fundraising Part 2 is a follow-through of the first Growing Local Giving webinar held last February 5, 2021, hosted by PCMN and CSA.
By attending the webinar, you will…
1. Learn how to make effective fundraising strategies (Donor Retention/Donor Acquisition).
2. Learn how to analyze and profile the donor database.
3. Learn how to use the Gift Range Chart to determine the number of financial supporters (donors) and
gifts necessary to meet your fundraising goal.
4. Create a communication plan to retain current donors and acquire new ones.
5. Receive tools and templates: receive a free e copy of the book "When Money Goes on Mission: Fundraising for the 21st Century by Robert Martin.
PCMN and CSA encourage the 95 registered participants from part 1 of the webinar to attend!
Registration Fee of 1,200php! For PCMN and CSA members, the registration fee is 1,000php only.
Register early! The webinar is limited to 80 participants only. Payment has to be made on or before April 12, 2021.
Registration Link: http://bit.ly/RegistrationToGLGPart2
After your registration, kindly deposit your payment to:
Account Name: Philippine Children's Ministries Network
Metrobank Account Number: 304-7-30452512-2
Swift Code: MBTCPHMM
Kindly email your deposit slip to firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your slot in the webinar and receive more details about the forum.
#PCMN #GrowingLocalGiving #FundraisingForum #SustainableFundraising #CSA
Participants who will register for Part 2 of the webinar will be given in advance, homework and assignments to prepare them for the hands-on webinar workshop. Tools and templates will be provided to further assist the participating organizations to establish their local giving program.